"As long as the name of Poland does not fade in the world,
As long as one Polish heart will beat for it,
as long as the heartfelt and grateful memory
of the first soldiers of free, independent Poland."
Jozef Pilsudski, 1919
THE STAROST OF DISTRICT OF WOŁOMIN COUNTRY
PARISH PRIEST OF MOTHER OF GOD OF CZESTOCHOWA IN WOŁOMIN
DIRECTOR OF THE DISTRICT CENTER OF CULTURE FABRYCZKA
are honoured to invite you to the inauguration of the celebrations of
101st Anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw 1920
13 August 2021 (Friday)
Church of Our Lady of Czestochowa in Wolomin
54 Kościelna St.
Kasia Moś, who collaborated with the Aukso orchestra on the recording of Paweł Mykietyn's "Passion According to St. Mark" and sang the part of Cordelia in the world premiere of Paweł Mykietyn's musical "King Lear", which took place at the Sacrum Profanum Festival in Krakow. She recorded Wojciech Kilar's vocal to Krzysztof Zanussi's film "Alien Body". She took part in such festivals as: Spring Break, Top Trendy, and Opole Festival. In 2015 she released her debut album "Inspination". Finalist in the third edition of the show "Must be the Music". In 2017, she represented Poland at the 62nd Eurovision Song Contest.
The concert band "In the Spirit of Independence" founded in 2018, composed mostly of young musicians and vocalists from the district of Wolomin county, playing in various bands and orchestras. The band has performed in many places in Poland, including the Jasna Góra Basilica in Częstochowa.
Together with the choir and orchestra there are soloists: Marta Dowalla, Natalia Kopacz,
Anna Kwilińska, Emilia Cyran, Magdalena Wojakowska - laureates of numerous competitions and participants of artistic events in the district of Wolomin country and Szymon Wolak - winner of the first prize in ‘The Voice of Powiat’ contest, as well as soloists of the Representative Artistic Ensemble of the Polish Army.
Krzysztof Procajło - conductor, author of arrangements, founder of the orchestra
and initiator of the "In the Spirit of Independence" project. The winner of the weekly magazine Polska The Times award ‘Man of the Year of the District of Wolomin Country’.
Jakub Bala - director, author of the scenario and the leader of "In the Spirit of the Independence" concerts.
18:00 Holy Mass for the intention of those killed in the Battle of Warsaw 1920
19:00 A concert ‘In Honour of the Heroes of 1920’
performed by the Symphonic Orchestra Concert Band conducted by Krzysztof Procajło with a guest appearance by Kasia Moś.
- Nie rzucim Chryste świątyń Twych (melody: Rota; arr.: Krzysztof Procajło)
- Marsz Pierwszej Brygady (music: Andrzej Brzuchal-Sikorski; arr.: Krzysztof Procajło)
- O mój rozmarynie (arr.: K. Procajło; performed by: Anna Kwilińska)
- Wojenko, wojenko (arr.: K. Procajło; performed by: Natalia Kopacz)
- Absolve (arr. and performed by Kamil Śledziewski)
- White Cross (music: Krzysztof Klenczon; arr.: Krzysztof Procajło; performed by: Emilia Cyran)
- Song of Helena (music: K. Dębski; performed by: Magdalena Wojakowska)
- God Gave Time to Hope (arr.: K. Procajło; performed by: N. Kopacz)
- Our World (arr.: K. Śledziewski; performed by: A. Kwilińska)
- Życia mała garść (arr.: Tomasz Wróbel; performed by: Marta Dowalla)
- Mario podnieś nas (You Raise me up) (music: Brendan Graham, Rolf Lovland;
arr. Krzysztof Procajło; lyrics: Kamila Luczyk; performed by: Szymon Wolak)
- Astonishment (music: P. Rubik; performed by: Szymon Wolak)
- Strumieniu (music: P. Rubik; performed by: Emilia Cyran)
- Spać mi kazali (arr. Mateusz Moś, Mateusz Kołakowski; performed by: Kasia Moś)
- Z dawna Polski Tyś Królową (arr.: Katarzyna Stroińska-Sierant)
- Life Though Beautiful Is So Fragile (arr.: Krzysztof Procajło; performed by: Kasia Moś)
The "In Honor of the Heroes of 1920" concert inaugurates celebrations of the 101st anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw 1920 in the District of Wołomin country - a place where on the outskirts of Warsaw Poles repulsed Soviet aggression.
To commemorate this wonderful victory we would like to inaugurate the celebrations together with a concert performed by the Symphonic Orchestra Concert Band under the baton of Krzysztof Procajło together with a performance by Polish music singer Kasia Mos.
2 sierpnia 2021