We invite media representatives to fill in the accreditation form allowing them to participate in the celebrations of the 101st anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw 1920 in the district of Wołomin (Ossów, Wołomin).
We remain at your disposal:
Starostwo Powiatowe w Wołominie
tel.+48 22 346-11-00
Wydział Edukacji i Kultury
tel. +48 22 346-11-00 wew: 105
Karol Szyszko, Press Spokesman of the Poviat Starosty in Wołomin,
Regulations for granting accreditation of journalistic events on the 101st anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw 1920, in the Warsaw-Praga diocese, on August 13-15, 2021.
1. Accreditations are issued to professionally active journalists and photojournalists appointed by the editorial offices to cover the events.
2. Each editorial office is entitled to no more than four accreditations.
3. Journalists / photojournalists working for several editorial offices at the same time may receive accreditation only on behalf of one editorial office.
4. Accreditations are personal and cannot be transferred to other persons.
5. Accreditation applications are available on the website www.bitwawarszawska.pl.
6. The completed application form should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Application forms will be accepted until August 10, 2021.
8. The organizers reserve the right to refuse to grant accreditation.
9. Accreditations will be confirmed by the organizers by e-mail until August 12, 2021.
10. Accreditations are free, but oblige the accredited person to submit articles / reports (links to publications) from the event.
11. The organizers reserve the right to be used for information purposes and promotional photographs of selected public space, taken during the festival by accredited persons / editorial offices.
12. Accreditation authorizes to take pictures and implement TV, radio and online programs of events on August 13-15, 2021 in Ossów and Radzymin.