We invite media representatives to fill in the accreditation form allowing them to participate in the celebrations of the 102nd anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw 1920 in the district of Wołomin (Ossów, Wołomin).
We remain at your disposal:
Starostwo Powiatowe w Wołominie
tel.+48 22 346-11-00
Wydział Edukacji i Kultury
tel. +48 22 346-11-00 wew: 105
Karol Szyszko, Press Spokesman of the Poviat Starosty in Wołomin,
Regulations for granting journalist accreditation for events
on the 102nd anniversary of the Battle of Warsaw 1920
on August 13-15, 2022.
1. Accreditations are issued to active journalists and photojournalists appointed by the editorial offices to cover the events.
2. Each editorial office is entitled to no more than four accreditations.
3. Journalists/photojournalists working for several editorial offices simultaneously may receive accreditation only on behalf of one editorial office.
4. Accreditations are personal and cannot be transferred to other persons.
5. Accreditation applications are posted at www.bitwawarszawska.pl.
6. The completed application form should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Application forms will be accepted until 10.08.2022.
8. The organizers reserve the right to refuse accreditation.
9. Accreditations will be confirmed by the organizers by email until 12.08.2022.
10. Accreditations are free of charge, but they oblige the accredited person to submit articles/reports (links to publications) from the event.
11. The organizers ensure the right to use for information and promotional purposes of selected photographs posted in public space, taken during the festival in front of accredited persons/editors.
12. Accreditation authorizes to take photos and make TV, radio, online programs of the events on August 13-15, 2022 in Warsaw and Ossow.